Hello 'Future' Sales Team Manager!
Before we jump into the next steps, just one quick note (in case you missed it)...
WARNING: Our team is not for everyone. We hold ourselves to a higher standard than most. You will be expected to make your mark and to strengthen the values, behaviors and culture that are the core of our success. Before you apply, be sure our team is right for you.
Check out this quick list that describes the position of a Sales Team Manager and what you can expect by joining our team.
- Must Have Active TREC issued Real Estate License
- Must Have Verifiable Real Estate Sales Experience
- Double your income without increasing your personal sales
- Assist our Training Team with our Programs and Systems
- Confidence in Leading and Developing 3-5 Agents while maintaining personal sales when necessary
- Participate and/or Lead Daily/Weekly Team Meetings Targets and Goals
- Attend trainings and webinars to enhance skills and help team constantly improve
- Present our company benefits to help the team grow
- Confidence in face-to-face presentations and delivering a level of service and differentiation to encourage prospects to work with our team
- Nurture long term prospects and build relationships with clients and agents
- Keep records in Contact Management System (company provided)
- Strong skills in Follow-up
- Use social media networks such as Facebook for your business promotion
- Represent the company in a positive manner on all occasions and help build brand awareness throughout the community
- Participate in ongoing training and development
- Advance to Team Director, Area Director, and Regional Director when the team meets production goals
Now that we have that out of the way, let's dive into the next steps:
- 2If you're serious about joining the our team,
enter your full name, email and phone number in the form on the
right and be sure to complete step 3 before submitting.
Go to Tony Robbin's DISC Personality Assessment (click here)
and complete the questionnaire. Once completed, enter your
"scores" into the MESSAGE box and click submit.
NOTE: Once you fill out the form, you will receive an email confirmation from our system as well as an email from our Head of Talent asking you for a few more things so ensure all your contact information is 100% accurate.
Thanks! Your inquiry was sent successfully.